Followers

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My Past

My Past


i made this poem just for my friends back in school..

it describes how i feel towards them and
how this also describe how much i appreciate my friends now..
no matter how unpleasant u are...
and for those who really understand the meaning u will know...
how was i in school...:)

i worked hard in where i was before,

and become one of the ones who had more,

apparently i am forgotten,

in the memories that i hold rotten....

i show gratitude to my acquaintances,

for showing me ur true tangents,

i learn more and more from the days that past,

thinking how ur fictitious will ever last..

now i know, i am no longer needed,

for all of you who have succeeded,

now i can value the power of the ALmighty,

for now i am very gutsy...

No comments:

Post a Comment