Followers

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My Dreams part 1

Hi y’all. Its holidays and I’m getting bored as time goes by slowly. haha.

But not for this coming two weeks...it’s going to be hectic...

hmmm....

but leave that aside....

in the last post i may have expressed myself about my past and how i feel about my friends back in school...to those who understood...u know how i feel about them...for those who dont...well...good...

hehehe..

now... i'm gonna talk about my dreams...

hehe

when i was in standard 1..my dream was...ummm...wait...uuhhhhhh...hmmm...well i cant remember it until i am in standard 4...Then, i wanted to be a teacher....hehehe...

the n when I was in standard 6, I was introduced in the world of doctor…the medical once…

My Dad always talk about me being a doctor and all and by form 5 I was interested in fashion design…haha….

Its three different scopes there..hahaha…

Anyways I did my foundation in science for 1 year and I was really determined to be a doctor…

But somehow that didn’t worked out….

Sooo I got into maktab..to be a teacher…an English teacher…

Hehehe…

For all of you out there..

u may think that aww..finally he achieved his dreams…it was his first ambition…blah…blah…blah…

hahaha…sorry…

of course I wanted to be a teacher at first…it’s the easiest job in the world(not really)..and u don’t have night shifts…u don’t have to be ON CALLS…in don’t have to go to school in the middle of the night….

But in reality…its not my dream job…

From form 5 up till now..i always wanted to be a fashion designer…

Fashion is my passion…

I don’t know why but now I’m out of word to describe how I feel towards this thing…

I don’t know how to expressed it in word…maybe bcoz I’m tired and I need some sleep…hehe…

Its 4.07 am….and I’ll be going to bed…I shall continue after I wake up…gud night..and sweet dreams…


to be continued today evening...J



No comments:

Post a Comment