Followers

Thursday, December 16, 2010

My Dreams part 2

Hi yall…its 3.17 pm and I woke up an hour ago still haven’t ate anything…and am having a headache..Arghh…hate it when this happens to me…hehe….btw as I promised before I’m gonna continue with the last post…its about my dream right..hehe

Hmm…now its 6.30 pm….i don’t know why but I’m getting lazier and lazier by day..hmm.. I guess I have to find something interesting to do…hehehe…

Btw…continuing with the dreams..hehehe….

It may seem that I’m happy doing what I am doing right now but deep down in my heart….i’m not…hmmm….why u may ask???Bcoz I’m not following my dreams…

You see…born in a typical Malaysian family…I was raised to be practical….well…I am always practical but sometimes I believe that there’s more to life than to think that living safely…sometimes you have to take risk…and its good because it’ll build up your confidence level…

Its true you know….well..i always wanted to be a fashion designer. But why the hell I am not being what I wanna be???? Let me explain..back to the I was born part..well I was born in a family whereby things which are not comfortable won’t be discussed…and the idea of me getting into fashion studies is considered an uncomfortable thing…so no one has ever discussed about this..:(

Hmm…but by time I must fight for my rights…I must win my dreams…I know I have to…for the sake of my happiness…it may sound selfish but its not…coz everyone should do what the desire….to accomplish great victory in life…

But I don’t blame my parents…bcoz I know its hard to raise children and its not easy to go one second without thinking about their future…I know that…and I love them sooo much…

Its ok though….now I know what I should do and what I should not do when I have children of my own…

Ok..thats enough for the emo part…hehehe…now…I really envy them who has brought their dreams into reality…Hatta Dolmat, Rizman Ruzaini, Nik Erwan Roseli…hmmm…

Nevermind…I’ll be like them one day…will I???hmmm…I do n’t know…this thing is really getting me down…I am learning how to make simple garments and coutures..but I have a feeling that I wont be like them….its ok…as long as I can have the knowledge of fashion and as long as my interest don’t fade away….it’ll be all right…here are some photos of the fashion designers mentiond above…J

a list of Malaysia's top designers




Nik Erwan Roseli

Rizman Ruzaini

Hatta Dolmat


i think thats all for now...and i hope in the future you all will support me in what ever that i do...thx...bye yall...toodles~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~XOXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment