Followers

Friday, February 25, 2011

My Not So Secret Wishlist....

haha....
hey y'all....
how y'all doing???
i'm back home now...after about 5 days....
i had some really good food...
theres no doubt that i'm gonna gain some weight this 2 days....
hahaha...

tomorrow i'm going to Segamat with my mum....we r gonna send her car to be serviced and we r gonna go and visit nenek and bring her for shopping...YAY!!!!!
hehehe...

so as u can see the entry's title...today i'm gonna talk about my NOT SO SECRET WISHLIST....haha...actually i got this idea from fera...so credits to her....

some of you may know that i've been saving up my allowance since last June..hahaha...
so the things in my NOT SO SECRET WISHLIST are...

1) SONY NEX-5

there are no words that could describe the feeling i have towards this camera....OMG!!!!!
haha...my brother is using NEX-3...so i kind of know the functions..basically its the same except for the quality...NEX-5 shoots in HD and Video-shoots in FULL HD...

here's a link to a description about this camera...


2) Apple iPod TOUCH!!!!!!!

so after i get the dream camera i want to save my allowance and buy my self a iPod TOUCH...hehehe...its soooo cool....and since i want to get an audio device i might as well get a new one...hehe...dont u think so??


3) 21MEN Slouch Hoodie Top.!!

its been haunting me since i saw it online two weeks ago..haha....its gorgeous...but in order for me to buy it and worth buying it i have to lose about 80 lbs first...then it'll fit me...hahaha....





OK...IF I CONTINUE....IT'LL BE FILLED WITH 21 PRODUCTS....SOO....HAHA...JUST PAHAM2 JE LA YER....

so the link for those products are here...:)


i think that is all...i shall get back to y'all soon...good bye...:)

~búcsút~
~vigyázzon~

3 comments:

  1. That's a long AND expensive wish list! I'd be happy if I can even come up with a list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. okies my 1st comment..
    buy me a hoodie too,dah lama survey but still syg duit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sir..ur life is perfect sir....
    aliah....tggu sale buy 1 free 1...nnty kau beli pastu bagi aku...

    ReplyDelete