Followers

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

whats happening in AIMST...

haizzzzzz.....
last monday was batch 4 nursing and physiotherapy and batch 15 MBBS students registration.... Mr. ranjit was so tensed...
but i was more tensed...coz guess what????my parents met him....and he had to tell abt d problem(for those who dont know abt it...just leave it kay...)
my parents were reli upset...arghhh....
i started hating mr ranjit...
and as usual everything well normally...until 12 pm...i met Mallisah...hahaha...she screamed on top of her lungs....'PAPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA'
its was so embarassing...hahaha...here...quite alot of people call me papa...except for L...she calls me anna...hehehe...i guess i have d father figure towards everyone....
hmmm...
then the next day i cut lecture..huahuahua....the lecturers probably introduced themselves and explained what are we gonna learn in this term...
although i cut my lecture i did something really good...i teman girija akka for her registration for dentistry...hahaha
missed her soooo much....
and we went for lunch 2gather...and ummm....welll...i am her brother rite???so technically i was allowed to enter female's hostel...huahuahua....
and...the rest of the week went perfectly alrite...untill the day my results were out....it was terrible....i got the most terrible results in my life....shit!!!!!!!!!
then i said to myself i really have to work hard....
and i will work to the max.........
i want to be a doctor...
really2 want to be a doctor..
hehehe
and marry....one of my besties.....izrin,lini(tu pown kalo sudi...sbb due2 eko nie dah janji nak kawen ngan aku) or anyone...hahaha...
and ok...well thats abt last week...this week...rghhh......sick sick sick...
sick of lectures...sick of tutorials.....sick of being sick...i really have to put myself together ryte now....i became more and more lazy...nevrmind....i will spend my weekend putting myself toghether...urgghhhh...in less then 3 hours tyme i'm gonna have a maths lecture....miss uvarani....hahaha...god she is funny....
i think i'll drop here...so umm...see ya reall soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment