Followers

Thursday, March 5, 2009

My New Baby

Hmm...


How do i tell this..???


well i'll begin with..
Last 2 months I've been lieing to u guys about me getting married right...??


well...


hahaha, it never gets old...


well...


now...i told u guys that i'm gonna get married on 30th february right??


well...


on that date(technically 2nd of march) this year...


something happened to me...well...


um...i got a baby on that day...


wierd huh...


its not a real baby though...


its a baby bird...


haha...funny right??


i was just home from jogging...


my father was sweeping the side walk outside our house...


then a baby Turtle Back Dove fell...


so he gave it to me so i can look after it...


so...


i look after it...


then...


it grew so fast...i named it Benchot...


i wanna name it Benji but seems he likes to poop i replaced 'ji' with 'Chot'


hahaha


but after 12 days...it fell sick and died before my eyes...it was a sad moment actually...


but it stay long enough to see the world..


in the period that i was looking after him...he learned how to fly...thats the most important thing for a bird right??


well...


i think its just that...


and before i forgot...

R.I.P

Benchot Turtle Back Dove

2nd March 2009~15th March 2009



No comments:

Post a Comment