Followers

Sunday, February 22, 2009

a visit to Mr. Syukri' house...

from left : Iwan, Kavitha, Riza, Sir Syukri, Rafael, Me

Yesterday was nice...

My friends and I went to Mr. Syukri's(our biology teacher) house...

There was me, Iwan, Riza and Kavitha went there...

My father sent me...

His house was in a pure Malay village...

On our way there we got a little bit lost...

And we had to wait infront a nearby school and then Mr. Syukri came and direct us to his house...

His house was very welcoming...

I believe he lives with his sister and her children...

It was fun staying there although not for long...

But still we enjoyed every second we were there...

plus...

Sir showed us his cats...

bobo and sunshine...

i wouldn't call them cats...

they're just like furry babies...

other than that...

we met the exchange student that sir is looking after...

his real name is Rafael...

but Sir call him Rafi...

he was fun...

he can speak a little bit of Malay like"nama saya Rafael" and "umur saya...enam belas tahun"

he looks like Daniel Radcliffe...

it was fun knowing him...

he was just another person added to my 'oversea friends list'

huhuhu...

anyways...

we had great time there...

i hope that I'll go there again next time...

thanx Sir Syukri and not to forget Rafael...




No comments:

Post a Comment